Friday 20 May 2011

This weekends events and other 'stuff'

Sorry, I've not been around for quite a while but it's been a bit stressful round here to say the least !

I've got a 17 year old son just started driving lessons, my husband has been made redundant and I'm up to my eyes in beads !

Anyway, firstly I'm at a craft fair in Frodsham, Cheshire on Saturday and then on Sunday I'm at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Speke, Liverpool.  Further details are on the Events page on the website at http://www.debsjewellerydesign.com/

The BIG NEWS is that I will finally have the SLINKY available on the website for the first time later today !  Check out the sneak preview on my home page http://www.debsjewellerydesign.com/ and pre-register for yours to avoid disappointment.  Although these are NOT made by myself, they have proved to be so popular at the craft fairs I attend, I'm constantly running out of them, so have now made the decision to sell them online as well !

Here's a quick picture for those of you who can't wait to click on the website :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment