Sunday 30 January 2011

"To Do List" - an update !

Oops - I think I failed miserably yesterday as I didn't get round to doing very much housework and didn't go shopping !

Ah well, today has been better as I sent my lovely husband to the supermarket and I offered to do the ironing whilst he was gone.  That sounded like a good deal to me until 2 hours later I still hadn't finished the damn ironing.  It took almost 3 hours to do it and at the last count there were 27 shirts done !  The joys of having both husband and son wearing 2 shirts some days (no they don't smell that much; just one for daytime and then another if we go out at night lol)

So that's ironing and food shopping ticked off the list.

I won't bore you all with the rest of the To Do List but let's just say it's growing faster than I care to mention !  Am off to blitz the lounge now and then I'll probably collapse in there with a nice bottle of wine to recover - purely medicinal you understand !

See you later

Debs
x

No comments:

Post a Comment