Monday 7 February 2011

Back to normal - almost !

Hi everyone - sorry I've been 'blogless' for a few days but I was struck down with a terrible cold/flu-like 'thing' over the last few days, culminating in a lovely eye infection which has left me with one eye partly closed.  Luckily it's starting to get better but I'm still struggling to see properly so today's blog will also be pretty short in the hope I can give my eye another day to rest and be back to normal tomorrow :-)

Anyway, not much has happened since my last blog since I also couldn't see to make any jewellery, haven't been out anywhere as I couldn't see to drive and really I've been living a bit of a boring life over the last few days.  Doesn't it make you think how much you value your eyesight when something goes wrong with it.........

Catch up with you all later - will have a crack at making some jewellery or photographing the bits that are sitting waiting to go on the website later so will let you have a look at something tomorrow :-)

Take care

Debs
x

No comments:

Post a Comment