Wednesday 9 February 2011

Journalistic Talents

I just had to share this with you and I thought it warranted its own entry !

My 16 year old son has always wanted to be a journalist or commentator on motor sport and is trying very hard to break into this highly competitive arena, so you can imagine how pleased he is and how proud I am that he's won a competition organised by MotorSport Vision (MSV) who own Brands Hatch, Oulton Park and a few other racing circuits in the UK.

The entrants had to watch a re-run of a race on the web, then write a race report about it in less than 300 words (quite a difficult one to do in that small amount of words I think).  Anyway, my son submitted his and got a phone call yesterday from our local MSV circuit with the good news that he's won.  As his prize, he gets to do a Young Drivers Day at the circuit, gets his competition entry published in the local newspaper, and gets to write a report on his driving experience which will get published in the programme for a major event to be held at Oulton Park (our local circuit)

How proud am I ????

Congrats Andy x

No comments:

Post a Comment